Both sites will benefit from the same features but the Chileautos deploy signifies some significant economies of scale in the LatAm region, none the least was the speed in which the website was integrated following the successful deploy of Soloautos last month.
Here’s 10 things we’ve implemented into Chileautos that we think will give the business a kick along:
1. New logo. Chileautos is our second international brand to adopt the carsales “swish” making it instantly recognizable as a carsales brand. We’ve kept the Chileautos red and blue in the logo and have added the lock up “El portal No 1 de vehiculos”.
2. New website. Now much cleaner, stronger action points throughout the site with larger vehicle photos. Along with the new logo, the new website signals to OEMs in particular that Chileautos is a destination point for not only used cars but for new cars as well.
3. Ryvuss search. carsales‘ proprietary search platform has been integrated into the new website giving Chileautos best in class search and search navigation capabilities.
4. New Cars. Chileautos is clearly Chile’s number 1 automotive vertical portal with a very strong reputation in used cars. Now Chileautos has information and photos available on every new car available for sale in Chile which is an exciting proposition for car buyers, dealers and OEMs.
5. New sell pages. Cleaner and clearer process to point sellers to the selling package that is right for them.
6. Autologia integration. Autologia is our editorial brand which we acquired some months ago and have now integrated tightly into Soloautos and now Chileautos, tailored to the Chilean market. This is a great result for all car buyers, researchers and enthusiasts visiting Chileautos.
7. Better SEO structures. This is a very important piece of the new website so that we do not lose any domain authority that Chileautos has built up over the years. SEO helps consumers find the right information in the Chileautos when searching for cars in Google Chile – remember Google is for searching, Chileautos is for finding.
8. Move into AWS. By moving Chileautos into the cloud we immediately get an uplift in scalability, reliability, disaster recovery options and response times, not to mention carsales management and support with the website now sitting next to all carsales other online assets.
9. New display advertising options. The new Chileautos website enables us to offer OEM’s, dealers, finance companies, insurance companies and the like more targeted, integrated advertising options that compliments the inventory and editorial focus of the site.
10. Back end integration. Not only does the new website integrate seamlessly with the existing Chileautos dealer control panel, it also integrates into the carsales Autogate system. This enables Chileautos to provide an increased level of service to existing dealers using existing tools and also gives Chileautos the opportunity to leverage from Autogate’s proven lead management features.
This is just the start of things to come and it is certainly an exciting time for Chileautos and Chileans looking to buy and sell cars!